SUBMIT your photos starting NOW; photo submission deadline is August 23, 2019.
VOTING on the photos starts at 8:00 a.m. on Monday, August 5.
The Red Wolf Coalition is sponsoring a photo contest/fundraiser on GoGo Photo! There are two ways for you to participate. First, you can post one or more photos to the site and then ask your friends, family and colleagues to vote for your photo. Second, you can look through the fantastic photos posted by others and vote on your favorites. Or, of course, you can do both!
It’s easy to be part of the contest. Here’s all you need to know:
- Click on the link above or the image below. Sign in to set up your account. Then click on “Enter Contest” and follow the prompts.
- Enter the contest with a photo you have taken of any animal, domestic or wild. No people in the photos, please! You can enter more than one photo! The photo submission period is from 8/2/19 – 8/23/19.
- You can add a short, informal story (250 words or fewer) about the photo to add appeal.
- Next, tell everyone you know about the contest and ask them to vote for your photo. Voting starts at 8:00 a.m. on Monday, 8/5/19. IMPORTANT NOTE: You can vote on YOUR OWN entry when you set it up. But you will have to wait until the official voting opens on Monday, 8/5/19 at 8:00 a.m. to vote on anyone else’s entry—or to vote again for your own entry!
- Each vote “costs” a $1.00 donation to the Red Wolf Coalition. So, for example, if someone donates $5.00 in honor of your photo, that translates to five votes for you.
- You can vote as often as you want to, and you can vote for as many photos as you want! Remember that voting starts on Monday, 8/5!
- The 12 photos with the most votes will each receive a prize and a howl of thanks from the red wolves!